Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Kinda in the good mood today.. loads of work.. but i dont mind.. excited to do it.. just take it as a challange. that's y i kinda felt alive today. actually it's not becoz of work. there's something else. but i guess maybe just let 'that people' only to know.



last friday on my way to work, my skuter just suddenly stop. just tetiba mati tgh jalan.. dah ler masa t utgh speeding. lucky there's no car behind me. i quickly stop at the side of the road. fortunately i stop near the motorcycle workshop. owned by a cha ya nun alif. but what to do.. i had to sent my skuter becoz that's the only bengkel open early in the morning. the mechanic then check my skuter.. found out that the belt already putus.. the gear punyer gigi also hancus.. woooo i already thinking of my money flying away paying for this. he then contacted a few kedai for the spare parts.. lucky there's this kedai have one. the spareparts was hard to get becoz my skuter is a new model.. about a year or something..

the mechanic told me the cost to repair was about rm535.. inclusive the spareparts... aiya....... menggaru kepala wa masa tu... dah ler duit nak kena save sbb nak balik kg..

then i told him that i dont want him to repair becoz i dont have enough money. i remember my skuter is still under warranty.. then i called tokei kedai where i bought the skuter.. he said he will fetch me to take the skuter and send it to modenas servis centre.


i have to wait until 2.00 pm woo.. soo damn long u know.. then he came. while we menolak my skuter naik lori, the mechanic asked the tokei kedai how much would i have to pay if i sent the skuter to servis centre, and the tokei said it's about rm1000.. the mechanic just smiling thinking i'm a fool becoz sending it to the servis centre.. but i know that tokei is just bluffing. becoz he's only a salesman, not a mechanic.


then i follow that tokei to the servis centre. the mechanics over there seems already have my details. i dunno how, but i think maybe the tokei already gave my details (complete with my address and phone number) to the mechanics of the service centre. they asked me to call them on tuesday, as the skuter will be ready by then.


and today, i called them at about 11 am, and they said it will be ready by 3 pm. well, just 20 minutes ago, they called me to inform that my skuter is repaired. and u know how much they cost me? JUST FREAKING RM69!!!!.... huhuuuhuhuhu selamat duit akuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
that rm69 is just the cost for belt, engine oil, gear oil and (err.. i dont remember..).


well.. instead of rm535.. i just have to pay rm69. i just cant stop smiling today when imagining the face of that cha ya nun alif mechanic. HUHUHUHU...


JUST RM69

*************************


0 comments: