Wednesday, June 30, 2004

heheheh.. ari ni berjaya gak aku register Gmail. 1 gigabyte emel for free. tq google for providing this service. this Gmail could only be registered by invitation only, or if u are an active blogger there's a link for you to register. try it... the battle between yahoo, microsoft and google seems to benefit the end user.. i cannot imagine how big the server room that they have.. it's must be huge. nways.. i still didnt use Gmail right now.. just registered it this morning. been surfing this web, set up for google email.. to get an invitation, u need to give a reason of what you will give to google staff in return.. everybody is eager to have this email..

here's some of the excuses they use just to get an invitation..

Chris K. wrote "Yes, you heard me! I will send you a copy of the 8-Mile soundtrack from the movie starring Eminem! The UNCUT version!"

hector_vergara
, "because my dog want a gmail account too... it's a modern dog"(this guy got the invitation with that excuses?)

serius_problem , "I have many photo of my sister and some very pretty friends"

maliksahab, " My girlfriend.You can have her!
I'm serious....I will buy her a ticket and you can have her for the price of an invite. Send me an email if you want to see what she looks like
" (warghahaha giler tak sayang gf sial....)

Mr. Dancer, "If you invite me to Gmail I'm going to dance la Macarena Naked with a piano tie and an signboard "Im look stupid but I have a Gmail account"". (this guy sure is a desperate one..)

a4avaiz, " to clean your bathroom everyday.cause i believe in get and give. if i get an invite, then there r chances that i might also get invites and give them on gmailswap.com. Its a chain effect". (hey you should come to my house and clean my bathroom. warghahahaha)

giler banyak lagi yang dorang hantar.. aku tak larat nak baca. kalau korang nak tgk surf la web ni.

0 comments: